Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dreamin'

I am completely convinced that reoccurring dreams are trying to tell us something, and I'm not one versed in dream interpretation. Every so often I will have a frighteningly realistic toothless dream, almost to the point where I can feel pain (or so I think when I wake up). There never seems to be anything else going on around me, and I am either completely toothless, missing a few, or feeling  jagged shaped-teeth scattered around my mouth. Any dream interpreters out there?? Maybe it's a subconsciously-transferred message from my childhood orthodontist, angry at me for never wearing my retainers... Whatever the case, I am not a fan. Dr. Sayed, if you ever happen to read this, maybe you could schedule me in for a quickie check-up? I would like to put an end to your methods of Inception, thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment