Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A little thing that drives me crazy...

Today in advertising creativity class, our professor prompted us to use "a little thing that drives me crazy" as a blog topic. Clearly, a number of pet peeves popped into my head, and I consider most of my little annoyances to be fairly generic. Why is it that it is so easy for complete strangers to agree upon a common source of annoyance? That is something that will never cease to amaze me...we all despise the pen-tappers, body-twitchers, and deep-sighers when we're trying to get some studying done at the library, yet no one will be the sacrificial lamb to confront the culprit for the sake of the majority's sanity. We all want to be the hero, but never at a price... food for thought. 
Anyways, one little pet peeve that I just can't seem to get over, is the ever-present loss of a sock by way of doing laundry syndrome.... that one gets me every time. Not only does it happen to me in almost every single load of laundry, but I seem to have lost any sort of coherence in my sock drawer, leaving me with an array of choices, both in color and in length, every time I decide that socks are necessary for the day (which isn't too often...but still). I am convinced that a sock-snatching leprechaun is posted up, ready for action during my quick switch from washer to dryer....

No comments:

Post a Comment