Friday, March 4, 2011

Wishful thinking

I am thoroughly convinced that in a past life, I was a dancer, specifically in the Meadows dance program at SMU. Clearly, it's not going to happen in this life, and I am perfectly fine with enjoying dance as a bystander. I am a music fanatic, I have quite an extensive and diverse iTunes library: I just love music in general, which is why I think I love dance so much, because a choreographer has the ability to draw from a song a meaning that is then able to be individually interpreted by any viewer of the piece that is presented.  I am an avid supporter of our dance program, since many of my close friends are a part of it. I 100% believe that if you are a part of the SMU community, and you haven't been to a single Brown Bag performance, there is most definitely something wrong with you (sorry I'm not sorry, as I like to say). So, as a favor to all you non-Brown-Baggers out there, I snapped some photos from this past week of Brown Bag for your enjoyment. They definitely don't do the performances justice, so you'll just have to go see it next semester, do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment