Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Marcel

I'm a big fan of short films. What's not to love? You get to watch something great, sometimes it's inspirational, sometimes it's hilarious, sometimes it's terribly upsetting, but it's always through in less than an hour, which is normally the length of the average full attention-span. I've been keeping a little gem of a short film to myself for quite some time, only because I thought everyone and their mamas had already had the pleasure of watching it repeatedly. And when I say short... I mean 3 minutes and 22 seconds... don't get antsy on me now. 

I give you.... Marcel the Shell, With Shoes On

 


It takes a certain level of humor to appreciate this little creature and his antics... and by level of humor I mean being weird and able to die of laughter at things that are extremely odd. So some may dig it, some may not, but I can honestly watch this a thousand times over... never gets old. I think we could all have a kick if we looked at life through Marcel's eyes, I mean eye. I definitely am considering trying out a raisin as my next bean bag, thank you for your inspiration, Marcel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment